- NO USERS UNDER 18
You must be 18 years old or older to use the Site. If you are under 18, please refrain from using the Site and/or from providing us with any information. We do not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 years old, we will use reasonable efforts to delete such information.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following information so that we can provide you with our service:
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you give us through our contact form. We collect your email if you sign-up to our newsletter.
- Anonymous Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log anonymous information about you and the device (computer, mobile phone etc.) you use when using the Site in order to improve our services and your experience. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your device’s operating system, browser type, browser language, and other general statistical information.
- Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your device. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site, for example, cookies help store your username when you login so that you don’t have to insert this information every time.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide you with the services on our Site and/or the services you requested, and to improve your experience on our Site. Additionally, we may use your information to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site;
- Send you information including confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to comments and/or questions and to assist you with any technical support, log your activity and contact you;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Protect you and/or other users and prevent any use of the Site which is unlawful or against our TOU.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, and:
- Send you marketing emails if you agreed to these when signing up (for example, to our newsletter). You may ask to be unsubscribed at any time.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- When you provide your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties or other users. Third parties are subject to their own privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes, for example:
- To comply with laws.
- To lawful requests and legal processes.
- To protect our rights and property, our employees, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and TOU.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With third party service providers in order to provide you with specific services and/or features. For example, if we use a third party payment application.
- We may also share general aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. This information does not personally identify you.
5. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Our main office is in the state of Israel. If you use the Site outside of Israel, please note that your information will be saved, stored and processed in Israeli databases and will be governed by Israeli law. By using the Site you give your consent to the above and to any provisions under applicable data storage and usage laws in Israel.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Due to the fact that some of the services are provided by third parties (like Google Analytics) which are located in various locations worldwide, your information may be transferred to, and stored on, computers located at these other countries – outside of your country or legal jurisdiction (the “Transfer“). Additionally, the privacy laws of these countries may differ from those in your jurisdiction. By using our services and/or providing us with your personal information, you are giving us your consent to this Transfer.
7. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Your personal information is protected in several ways. For example, your personal information is stored on secured servers of approved third party service providers, and only selected personnel have access to. Although we use industry standard security measures to protect your personal information so that it is not made available to unauthorized parties, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure and any information you provide is your sole responsibility and subject to this Policy and our TOU. If you are in doubt, please do not send us any information that you deem sensitive.
- VIEWING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Editing Your Information: You may request to view or delete any personally identifiable information that you have provided to us by sending us a request by email. Information needed for ongoing issues such as outstanding payments or legal proceedings will not be deleted until such issues have been resolved. When necessary, we may keep specific identifiable information for up to 7 years, in order to comply with the law, prevent fraud, assist with any investigation and enforce our Site TOU. We are not responsible for deleting or updating any information on third party sites.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND PROMOTIONS
By signing up to our newsletter, you agree to receive emails with updates and promotional content related directly or indirectly to our services, including, for example, service suggestions and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. You can opt-out of these communications at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in them, or by contacting us by return email, after which we will no longer send you promotional emails. We may still send you non-commercial emails which are necessary in order to provide you with the services.
This Policy may be changed occasionally. Any changes will be effective ten (10) calendar days after they were made (for existing users), or immediately for new users. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- ABUSE OF PRIVACY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
We take your privacy seriously. If you have any concerns, comments or questions, please let us know at: info [at] startuplawyer.co.il
Last Updated: [July 2019]